Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Spanish conversational skills preferred.
- Must have driver's license and reliable transportation to travel to and between locations during scheduled shifts.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Employees receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly performance based incentives including commission, bonuses, and spiffs.
- Employees are eligible for company matched health and retirement benefit plans after completing the required waiting periods.
- Employees are eligible to receive weekly and monthly contest awards.
- Celltronix is an equal opportunity employer.
Celltronix, the Premier Retailer of Metro by T-Mobile, is looking to hire driven and energetic sales associates! Whether you're looking for your first job or looking to make a change from the snooze fest you're currently in we've got opportunities for you.
In addition to our fun, competitive atmosphere we have aggressive commission compensation PLUS hourly base pay, you get paid for working AND for the sales you make possible! If you love technology and connecting with people we've got the rest covered.
Join our team and become part of the purple nation today!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)