- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Employee discounts
Celltronix, the Premier Retailer of Metro by T-Mobile, is looking to hire driven and energetic sales associates! Whether you're looking for your first job or looking to make a change from the snooze fest you're currently in we've got opportunities for you.
In addition to our fun, competitive atmosphere we have aggressive commission compensation PLUS hourly base pay, you get paid for working AND for the sales you make possible! If you love technology and connecting with people we've got the rest covered.
Join our team and become part of the purple nation today!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)